Bretez is a transverse and transdisciplinary project which takes “the sensitive dimension” as a complementary vector to recontextualization. It's designed for a very large audience (including museums and research) - by proposing a model with a cultural, edutainment approach. Innovations of the concept:
- 5D (3D, FPS movement and the sensitive dimension - sound);
- Solid modeling rich in details - for both interiors and exteriors – and generation, in real time, of sequences;
- Innovations in scientific publishing:
- New editorial processes like “Hétérographie”;
- New media involving augmented reality.