Recipients of the 2017 EADH Small Grants and Travel Bursaries
7 Apr 2017 - 00:00
EADH are delighted to announce the recipients of the 2017 Small Grants and Travel Bursaries. A short report will be shared via the EADH website on the completion of each project.
- Anne Baillot, Nations at War?
- Thomas Bardin, Roman Imperial Coinage
- Francesca Biliotti, Voices of Madness
- Stefano Caneva, Cyclades Case Study (PHRC)
- Aristotelis Hadjakos, Music Edition Based Performance
- Jan Heilmann, New Testament textual criticism
- Enrica Salvatori, EpiDoc creator
- Justin Tonra, EverVerse: Poetry in motion
- Natalie Tyshkevich, Prozhito diaries
- Andrei Volodin, Ucmopuku
- Serena Zampolli, Narrating Grammar
- Vanessa Juloux, Anatu
- Cristina Pattuelli, Mary Berenson project