Job opportunity: Freelance Digital Edition Developer - repository GUIs
Data Futures GmbH has an opening for a junior freelance website developer to join our digital edition team, and contribute on a regular basis. You will be responsible for developing GUIs for use by the research community and the public for literature that already forms InvenioRDM corpus repositories. This role will take outline visual and interaction specifications, and produce finished websites using data APIs which are already operating.
- Design and plan implementation based on initial requirements and GUI mock-up
- Review with Data Futures and client representatives and agree schedule
- Transform designs into front-end prototype with agreed functionality and styling
- Work with back-end and API developers to meet performance and deployment goals
- Commission and hand over to maintenance team
To apply for this position please submit your CV together with remuneration goals and links to a portfolio of existing projects: firstname.lastname@example.org