Digital Humanities 2015: Global Digital Humanities
Sydney, Australia, 29 June–3 July 2015
The annual conference of the Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO)
DH2015 is the first of the annual international Digital Humanities conferences to be held outside of Europe and North America in its 26-year history, and will be hosted by the Digital Humanities Research Group at the University of Western Sydney, in partnership with the State Library of New South Wales.
The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) invites submission of abstracts on any aspect of digital humanities including, but not limited to:
- humanities research enabled through digital media, data mining, software studies, or information design and modelling;
- computer applications in literary, linguistic, cultural, and historical studies, including electronic literature, public humanities, and interdisciplinary aspects of modern scholarship;
- digital arts, architecture, music, film, theatre, new media, digital games, and related areas;
- creation and curation of humanities digital resources;
- social, institutional, global, multilingual, and multicultural aspects of digital humanities; and
- digital humanities in pedagogy and academic curricula.